What is RTO Online Payments?
Rent One RTO Online Payment service allows you to make payments over the internet toward any accounts you have established at Rent One. RTO Online Payments also allows you to view your current accounts with Rent One. You can see any items you are currently renting, your recent payment history for each account, any amounts due and the due date, and more!
Why should I use Rent One RTO Online Payments?
Save time. Once you've established an online account, just enter your payment method (credit or debit card), confirm which accounts you want to pay toward and click to pay! Fast and easy!
What is required to have an account?
In order to have the ability to make payments online with the RTO Online Payment service you must have the following:
1. RTO Account: A current RTO (Rent-to-Own) account with Rent One
2. A Debit and/or Credit Card to make payments: Accepted Debit Cards include Visa, MasterCard America Express, Discover. *Please Note - Debit Card payments can be made online, however, will be processed as a credit card charge to the Debit Card Account. Direct debits to accounts can only be made using a PIN-Pad device in the store.
3. Customer #: Your customer number as shown on any of your past receipts. Click here to view a sample. If for some reason you can not locate this number, please contact your local store for assistance.
4. Social Security Number: For security reasons and account verification, we ask for your last four digits of your Social Security Number in the sign up process.
5. Zip Code: For confirmation purposes, your zip code must match the one on file at Rent One.
6. Email Address: In order to use this system you must have a valid email address for logging into the system as well as verification of user (Another Security Feature) and receipt of payment.
RTO Payments Release 2.2 is live!
We have added some new payment options to this release.
1. Multiple Payment Profiles: You can now add multiple payment profiles to your account to avoid having so you no longer need to enter your billing information every time you want to make a payment. This information is stored on secure/ PCI compliant servers so your information is protected.
2. Recurring Billing: You can now sign up for recurring billing to have so your payment is automatically made on your agreement due date. This will help you to avoid late charges and any delinquency on your account.
These changes are in addition to our previous release of RTO Payments that added these valuable features:
1. A Fresh New Look: We have redesigned the interface for a more pleasant experience.
2. Enhanced Security: As technology grows. malicious activity grows. At RTO Payments we are constantly analyzing our software to keep your information safe and secure. We now make Customers now use create security questions to gain access to their account. We also use email verification to alert you when your information has been changed.
3. Better Profile Management: You now have the ability to create a username to login to your account. You can change your username, password and email address at any time through the "My Account" Page.
4. Payment reminders: We now offer a way to remind you of when your payment is coming due. This will help you ensure your payment is not late. You can choose to have an email reminder sent one day, two days, or one week before your next payment is due.
How do I sign up for an account?
To sign up for a Rent One RTO Online Payment account, please click here to fill out our very simple sign up form. The process of obtaining an account is completed with four easy to follow steps. Below is a quick overview of these steps:
2. Email Instructions: Instruction on how to receive your login info.
3. Receive Email: Email sent you with login information.
4. Enter Password: Login page to your account.
How do I log in to my account?
You can log into your RTO Online Payments account through the Rent One website or click here and enter your email address (the same one you used to sign up for your account) and your unique RTO Online Payments password in the designated fields then click the Log In button.
What if I've forgotten my password?
To retrieve you Rent One RTO Online Payment Password, use the link on the log-in page or click here to go to the "Forget Your Password?" screen. Enter your email address and click submit. We will then email you a link with instruction on how to reset your password.
What if my email address and password are not working?
If your email address and password are not working, keep these tips in mind:
1. Your email address and password cannot contain any spaces.
2. Be sure you use your entire email address and not your name.
3. Be sure to include the @ symbol in your email address.
4. Be sure to include .com (or relevant domain extension) at the end of your email address.
5. Try variations of your email address.
6. Your password must be at least eight characters long and is case sensitive. If you have the CAPS LOCK key on, your password may not work.
7. Your browser must support cookies, and you must enable the option in order to log in. Use your browser's Help section to find out more about enabling cookies.
Is making a payment secure?
Yes. Rent One RTO Online Payments uses SSL technology to keep your information and transactions safe.
What types of payment methods are available?
We currently accept Debit and Credit Card payment.
1. Accepted Debit Cards: Must have the Visa or MasterCard mark
2. Accepted Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, America Express, Discover
How can I view and/or edit my personal information?
View Personal Information: You can view your account information from your account Profile page. Edit Personal Information: At this time, you are unable to edit the information in your Profile, except your defualt payment card. Changes with your account information (address, phone number, etc...) must be made through Rent One RTO Online Payments Customer Service.